Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sonakshi Sinha MMS Video Clip

Real Name: Sonakshi Sinha
Age: 25 years
Location: Delhi, India
Hobbies: Dancing, playing piano, theater, nature, travel, book reading and boating in the open blue sea.
Sonakshi Sinha life mission: My life mission is so simple because I believe on living not surviving.

Sonakshi Sinha hate: I hate my habit of trusting strange people in no time, I fear this habit may cause a great loss in my life..

Fan comments: Dark brown eyes and childish smile make her so beautiful just like a natural wonder. Sonakshi Sinha do not have any MMS scandal or leaked video clip, so all the news you found on the Internet about her scandals or bold affairs are most probably false and fake. We hope that in near or far future we can enjoy more entertaining movies of Sonakshi.

Sonakshi Sinha Looks like: Sonakshi Sinha looks like an elementary school teacher, who retired early in her life with a mission to trap  Salman Khan.

No comments:

Post a Comment